Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Numbered days...

Not only numbered, in fact it's tomorrow......


My last day of working in the office.


How do i put it....feels very sudden! Although i foresee myself becoming bored for being jobless... But i'll have time for more games.... Haha.

Oh yeah i'd like to comment on the song "CAROLS" by Ayumi Hamasaki. Wonderful song. What more can i say.....hmm...


It's a sad song i think....but beautiful! That's why i like it.





Well "INSPIRE" was nice too....very catchy and "dancy".
Ok the whole album is actually very good!


Haha i sounds like some poorly english-educated person typing a review for Ayumi's new album... Hope i'm not doing injustice in giving such comments. Argh what rubbish am i talking about.


Suddenly i thought of a person....How are you. [I feel dumb.] Wish i can talk to you now! Oh yes... Sorry i misunderstood your message. I think i'm becoming dumb(especially for talking to nobody out there.) The person probably don't even know i have a blog i guess....haha.

Well, numbered are the days where my freedom is locked. Just hope i don't enter a second prison.

The prison of boredom.

And despair.


Someone save me.....

No comments: