Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sian

I've become sianed of dota for today.
Because I could have avoided a little trouble if i didn't play...
So i told my mom i'd play just a while more, when i actually haven't even started a game.
So i waited for my friends to play.
One went to bathe.
Xuan went to patch windows [update].
Moo as usual went off early.
Tommy was playing LANcraft, which i joined a while then left cause all his friends were already there[in his team]...i was the only one in the enemy team and i felt out of place.

Haiz.


The reason i like playing dota was cause i can get to play the same game with my friends and [maybe]cooperate and have fun.
But tommy was asked me there and at that time there were 5 of his friends there...i felt left out. The point of playing dota wasn't there anymore..so i left.
Then i asked xuan to tell me when he finishes windows update to tell me so we can play dota with barney.
Then he told me he didn't feel like playing anymore.
...
I should've asked earlier...
Then save the trouble of trying to stay up to play a match at least.
Good night... I'm dota-less today.
But sad, cause i think i'm missing something somewhere..

No comments: