Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Inspiration<(- did i use this title once before?

Whoa. I made up a poem just now.
Here it goes.
as time goes by
distance pulls us apart
once friends never strangers
but where strangers can come to
friends can never do
what as a friend we should do
preserve a tie
where we share the times
we renew and never forget
time will solve matters
but not friendship
when memories bite the dust
let us fade away with it..
Whoa I never knew what it takes to make a poem anyway...I guess it's not a poem lol. it doesn't rhyme anyway haha.
Oh anyway.
Guess what?! I found a digicam in my house!
lol.
Here goes testing!
This comis is goooood. It's damn funny with a good story plot! I give it a nice number. LOL.
This is random. A hostage situation as you can see. I wonder if rubber guns hurt lol. Just crapping.
Lol.

No comments: