Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday, Nov 22, 2005

I just read zy's blog.. it looks like he's very sad.
He said that everybody's changing, becoming more and more different..
What he said about what people growing up wanna do did hit me. Me myself also sometimes wonder if everybody's going to move on and leave the past with the dust(rhymes lol..). Always saddened to think about it..

Because I have no primary school memories.. No childhood friends like in the TV shows or movies or whatever media I've seen. My primary school life is a solo.... and I didn't like it. I thought I was fortunate to have a nice secondary school life, to meet such crazy friends and get along.

Of course, I don't want to lose my secondary school friends.
Back to the solo life, no thanks. I've my fair share of it.

Thinking of zy's blog and reading it makes me sad too. Even my house light's are almost all out, and it's only 10pm.
ZY dun be sad mon .. Come online more often so that we can talk crap lol.
I wonder if I even know what i am typing lol..

No comments: