Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hi.

I realised that actually blogs are used like an online diary. But it feels like i'm not diarying lol...so for this special entry i'll diarise lol.




Here goes.




Dear Diary,

How are you today? I'm fine, although you won't reply, thank you if you ever thought of replying anyway- not that blogs can think, but for the sake of probability. I have a quite okay day today. I woke up today. I ate breakfast today. It was a bit of mee rebus and bee hoon and kway teow and a cup of (teh peng). It was quite okay but I liked the teh peng. Oops i forgot to use "" instead of () lol.
But anyway, do you know what? I realise that I like mango today and my mom dun really care about mango. I think apple the way she think mango. Which apple means that it's neither good nor bad nor anything, you know right? Since you are dear diary you should probably know everything lol. But i bet you don't know this hehe.

I DIDN'T WRITE LIKE THIS BEFORE TODAY!!!11!!!11


lolol shocked you didn't I? But don't worry it doesn't mean you don't know everything. You know that i like mango right? Because you are my dear diary cause you know i like mango cause i told you cause you are dear diary.





LOL.




Ok i can't stand my own diary writing-i was never made for it anyway.




Sian rite! lol

No comments: