Saturday, September 27, 2008

:O

Long time no blog!
Especially after I entered NS. It's just the beginning though.

Anyway, I thought of blogging because zy was browsing through the 3B blog we had and commenting on the posts we made, which are like 4-5 years ago.. LOL!
Feels like a long way to go though. There are field camps(which i don't really like) and its exercises. Also i miss tekong- how funny it was that just weeks ago my BMT mates were commenting how we wanted to leave the place asap, and now we're missing it. I miss the fresh air and the 2.4km route in tekong!

Also, in the afternoon i checked my mail and got this:


One of the chain emails you actually want to break.

Especially when you know you are going to be in camp on friday.

No way I'm gonna get kissed in camp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like......