Friday, May 13, 2005

Blogspot turns chinese.

Well for my createpost page it is in chinese.

Hey am I very ugly?? OMG... I only realised it now!!
Sian haha.


Oh yeah I wanted to say something...haha
If anyone is reading this tell the panda to read it too.

It was the time she sprayed rock-candy perfume in a shop on my palm directly....
The smell lingered.
When i was going home, I tried to get back as fast as possible since I knew I has the rock candy smell on me.
I walked pass this bunch of girls(probably sec sch since they wore uniforms) and continued to wind walk until i slowed down because the people in front of me walked in a straight line slowly, blocking me.
Then the bunch suddenly walked up to my back....
I thought they wanted to overtake me for overtaking them. Then I heard one of them breathing in deeply....like "Hmmmmmmffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...."
Maybe I run=sweat=smelly so they dun wan to smell it.

I didn't take much notice.
Till I reached the traffic light, they stood behind me still....and the light turned green.
Then one of them suddenly said:"Quick smell quick smell!"




-.-""""" Hahahahahahahaha
Ok thinking of that also tickles too but...
Imagine someone suddenly rushing up to smell you like a toilet freshener.

Anyway at that point I was much amused and wanted to LOL but it would probably make them do something even more wierd... I did my usual jaywalking home then suddenly they were like shouting" EHHH WHERE YOU GO?????!?!!? COME BACK LEHH!!!!!"

I embraced the thought of sprinting away.
Hahahahaha.

All thanks to Panda I had sucha wonderful day....right.
I'm kinda scared the girls will beat me up for running away. Later they are some ah lians of some black lotus or sausage dog clan.

One personal attack on Panda:


GOOD MERLION AWARD
G---------------
-O--------------
--O-------------
---D------------

----M----------
-----E----------
------R---------
-------L--------
--------I-------
---------O------
----------N-----

-----------A----
------------W---
-------------A--
--------------R-
---------------D


Check this out!
Haha.

No comments: