Monday, May 09, 2005

Yesterday

Haha. No more stupid repetitive words here. The word yesterday won't appear a lot.
(P.S. if you don't understand this it's okay.)

Yesterday I was doing a like...sellin magnetic bookmarks(or something) to help raise fund for "O-Joy" elderly services and care centre(CIP?)
We decided to ask door-to-door.
It so happened that there was a particular door that left me confused.
Well this is what happened.
*Knock knock*
Teen opens door slightly with digimon in his hand.
Me: Hi would-
Teen: No thanks.
*Door closes.*

















GAH















I guess there are times where things get you down. !@#$%^%.
There was this other kid (probably 3 years or 4 years old) Which seemed to have a particular dislike for me. Kept trying to throw an umbrella at me.




Things that get me down !@%#!@$ because that kid kept smiling at my friend and when he saw me his face turned like a carousel on full speed.
like ^o^ to -.- .


WAH LAU!!!!!!!Hahahaha.
Ok maybe it's not his fault... Since I don't look handsome or kind or loving? But his reaction does give me the feeling that I am giving others bad vibes.
Or maybe he's just a
no
I shaldn't bad-mouth.


Well speaking of which I mentioned earlier I think that the teen's wasn't that bad after all.. Something to learn from it.
Like how many times have we rejected (such things that happened) carelessly these people without a spare thought of how they felt? Sometimes we're just too busy to do that(the teen was playing with his digimon) and try to put everything aside to concentrate on what we are doing.
Maybe not rejecting carelessly alone but anything that we've done without thinking about others.


So there's something to learn in a quite upsetting yesterday.
There! Not much "yesterdays" in this one right!
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! (Watch bleach the anime. I like Rukia doing that.)
No actually my favourite character in bleach is Rukia. She's damn funny. Ichigo is damn strong and serious, but also humourous when he does stupid faces hahahaha. He has a nice blade.
P.S. my prediction didn't come true.

No comments: