Tuesday, May 31, 2005

DU LAN

Everytime i finish a dota game i feel damn damn dulan cause i always lose.
I have a really bad temper.
Especially what gets me mad is when i'm reallly dulan someone pisses me to the peak by saying "eh relax lah" or "chill man". Maybe it sounds more sincere and correct but it seems to piss me then help. I appreciate it more if people just pass off a small comment like "haha.."
But something that gets me mad instantly is when i say something (e.g. to correct myself) then the other person puts -.-"
Why show me that.
Anyway, I think that I dulaned until xuan too got pissed cause i told him not to tell a pissed dota noob player like me to ever say "chill man". I did it in the realllly damn pissing fashion cause I'm too pissed to think.
Sian. Done a bad thing again. So many bad things that happened.
I hope xuan doesn't feel upset long(hope he wasn't in the first place) since he wasn't in any fault- Really sorry..
.................
I still feel






more blanks.

undescribable feeling of misery.

No comments: