Saturday, May 07, 2005

Mother's day Eve-------)> Mother's day.

I chose a convient time to type







wait i mean blog at this time. Cause I just reached home and I have a great idea of doing prayers later for my mom when it's 12. Cause after 12, it's Mother's day!!!
By the way doing prayers mean giving blessings. My mom is still here.

So now I am typing this blog which then I will shortly take my bath. I'll try to get my sister to pray with me. Hope she comes back before 12.


Now let me talk about the past. Man, there was the time I went ice-skating with some of my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since they blogged it I shall not say anything more.


Now to the present.
I was at the temple( for anyone who wondered why I was not online, or if I am,didn't reply cause I didn't turn on the com but my dad who wouldn't reply anything for me.) helping out 2 things. One was in the resource room where lots of things, especially notes are kept. I have to sort them out(with some other people) by july. So I did one box today, and doodled for the rest of the time. The second thing I did was to help carry a big lantern for the Light offering today. It started at 7.30 but Yan Ming(guy who's mom was in charge of us volunteers) pulled me out of the freezing air-conditioned room at 6.20. Ah why?










Gah.
Then I waited for nothing at the place where I was supposed to meet at6.30, till 6.30. Actually it was only 10 minutes. I just felt annoyed when he wanted me to come out suddenly. But never mind.

The formation was like this:

NKFZ ......MMMM......PPPPPPPPPPPP
..............V....................PPPPPPPPPPPPP
YBHJ .......MMMM ....PPPPPPPPPPPPP

N,H,F,Z,Y,K,B,J are the volunteers. I am "Z". V=Venerable. M=Monk. P=Public. The dots are to show the spacing between us.


When it started, everything went on fine.
Then suddenly, J and H came out. I was told to fill their position.

So it became like this:
NKF.......MMMM....PPPPPPPPPPP
..........V.....................PPPPPPPPPPP
YBZ.......MMMM....PPPPPPPPPPP

After everything ended, I heard that H and J were hospitalised because they had heat stroke. Pray for them. They're still in hospital i think, as i type now. So pray even harder.





Now to the future. Predictions first!
I predict that I will bathe the minute I finish this sentence and continue after my bath.

No comments: