Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Eye

My eyelid is twitching all day. I thought it was a once-in-a-while thing, but when it kept twitching it really gets on my nerves.
What causes eyelid twitches? Damn.
My eyelid is even twitching as I speak.
I feel tired but I want to play something before sleeping. Maybe a little of Arx Fatalis....damn I have to bring my laptop to school tomorrow morning! Just for the damned morning so my group can do project work. I was thinking of going to one of our member's house(just across the road) but i never got to ask him.
Damn eyelid is still twitching.
Maybe it's not that bad if I have to bring the laptop tomorrow but there's volleyball sessions(play play one)too. Which means I have to take care of my laptop to make sure it doesn't get stolen or smashed by a ball.
Sian.
And the project changed plans early this week, which means retyping all over again.
But I'm more worried about the laptop and the volleyball session. Bringing the laptop doesn't make me feel like going to the session tomorrow.
Damned eyelid. It doesn't stop.

No comments: