Friday, July 29, 2005

When you say nothing at all.

When somebody doesn't talk, what does it imply?
Hm. Let's see.. like mr mutu lim ah moo. He doesn't talk because nvm i know his reason which is damn funny. Well ask him if you'd like to know LOL.
What about jac. When she doesn't say anything it's prolly cause she is to lazy to reply. Am i right?lol. Or maybe cause she thinks that whatever said is too stupid and doesn't bother replying lol.
I guess a most common reason why people don't talk is when they are angry or really annoyed.
Well something stupid happened today haha. Mr. 50 came to my house to play DoTA, and he did all sorts of crappy stuff. Like when we were about to have dinner, i asked him to come out of the game and have dinner.
----------------------------------------The crap he did--------------------------------------
Me: Aiya just quit lah hahaha
Mr.50: Ok ok later i do something.
[From here on is what he typed.He was the host.]
Mr.50: NO LEAVERS
Mr.50: IF ANYBODY LEAVE I'LL [some crap explicit lol]
[teammate(s)]: [they didn't say anything.]
Then mr.50 left.








omg hahahaha but typing this out is doing the humor in it injustice... you should be there to see it. There were more crap but not good to put it in words. LOL.
Also, I realised that pizza hut is actually enough for me. Eating a meal there fills me up(the combo meal i mean.) In fact I feel full now after dinner. But I don't agree with the price though. Like all other fast food restaurants, I think the food is a little pricey. I like places like breadtalk and Old Chang Kee (Although i don't eat OCK a lot.)
And if any of you happen to go to breadtalk and don't know what to order, I suggest trying the "smart alex/alek/whatever it is". There's a nice icy powder on it and the yellow cream(custard?) is also so cooling. Nice to eat on a warm day.

I think i say nothing when I feel sad. Hm. Everybody says nothing when they are sad, I guess.
Oh yeah, if i'm not wrong, the 2grace website's link never works. In fact it was never linked i think. Kinda sad cause i cannot access anything there. lol.






When I say nothing I'll start to think about lots of stuff. Like what just happened and what happened a while ago and yesterday and last week and... Come up with rubbishy theories, but I never get to pen them down. Kinda sad or i can think about it further...it's actually kinda fun but i only do it when i am like alone and damned bored( <-I am damned sad whenever this happens).

No comments: