Thursday, September 08, 2005

Oh my whatever

Hahahahaha
Read vonne's blog. It's killing me softly with her words (intended the song.What song? I don't know the title haha.Anyway just some song.). Touching and goddamned funny hahaha.
But again, it killed me the third time cause i got a shock seeing myself. No wonder my sis said that i have a kiampah face and chiong always want to kill me and jac "you want a slap on your face NIANG?!?!?!"
ahhahahaha. Crap suddenly there were the crazy photos which scared myself upon seeing myself.
But yvonne made her point there. And set me into thinking.
Chiong's going back to UK soon. like 2 more days. Already i'm missing him...
is there a like sound for melancholic feelings? don't tell me sigh. haha.
*melancholicing*
It's like everyone's changing(blogging style?). We are all blogging differently... Even chiong's started to blog about it lol(his feelings). Well jac and moo remains the same lol.. they are both like "AHHHHH TODAY WAS dAMN!@%!@$%#$%" blog directly out. Sometimes it feels better to do so lol.
Then again, i wanna say something. We all feel sad because chiong's going back soon, but we should too appreciate this sadness.
Because we are close friends, we share the pain in parting with each other. If chiong was just some classmate then we wouldn't feel sad. But we are crazy and close friends. I wanna say reeally close. I hope you guys agree.
Gah what am i saying. Confusing myself lol.
Oh ya i wanted to talk about yvonne's point.
What if all of us leaves, one by one, and are no longer part of each other's lives....?


NOOOOOOOO CRAP SONG change song.


All of us take each other around for granted. 只有 that person is not around then will we appreciate the person. How often do we take each other for granted? The only time we appreciate someone is when they are gone.. Or is it?lol.




"It's not like he's leaving for the first time, but it just sucks when you realise that a good friend is going to be gone for the next six months holed-up in some purgatory, freezing his ass off, without any of us by his side physically."

Aint that damn true. Gah! It's feels damn annoying to know that you can't do anything over there.

No comments: